- Contact Info
• Key driven electrical switch
• Designed for machine control circuits
• Intended for short term, off load isolation usage
• Available with FS or Q type lock portions
• Manufactured from either brass or stainless steel
• Ideal for use in normal or harsh, corrosive environments and heavy duty use
• To be mounted into an existing panel or for surface mounting
• Polycarbonate IP65 rated enclosure (surface mount version)
• Available with 20 amps as standard and 32 or 63 amps upon request
A typical application of KS powersafe electrical switch is machine guarding. It is usually used in combination with an access interlock such as the Salus for part body access or an access interlock with an exchange key for full body access control such as AIE.
The KS breaks the machine safety circuit, ensuring a machine is shut down when the key is turned and removed. The key can then be taken to the Salus automatic access interlock to enable access to the machine.
The machine cannot be restarted until the door is closed, the bolt is trapped in the access interlock and the key is removed and taken to the KS key switch.
|1||Isolation||20 A, standard (32 and 63 A available on request)|
|2||Lock portion type||FS / Q|
|3||Material||B = Brass / S = Stainless steel|
|4||Mounting||P = Panel mount (back of board)
F = Front of board mount, with enclosure
|5||Contacts arrangement in normal position||C/O = N/O / N/C arrangement (contacts closed/open)
CC = N/C arrangement (all contacts closed)
|6||Number of contacts||4, Standard|
|7||Lock portion symbol||FS up to 3 characters / Q up to 6 characters|