- Contact Info
This extremely rugged and durable vehicle detection sensor provides a contact closure when depressed at any point. The flexible housing makes it suitable for contoured or irregular surfaces.
When floor-mounted, non-corroding vehicle sensing switch can perform as a vehicle counting or detection device. When wall or dock-mounted, it can signal vehicle contact. The double-sealed switch assembly ensures superior weather resistance and long life.
• Rugged and corrosion-proof for long life
• Flexible housing mounts on irregular surfaces
• Double-sealed for weather-resistance and high reliability
• Available in lengths from 1 to 16 feet
• Vehicle/axle detection or counting
• Vehicle positioning in service centers
|Actuation Force:||20 lbs (90 N) nominal|
|Recommended Voltage & Current||24 VAC or VDC at 1.0 amps max|
|Material:||Extruded PVC, UV stabilized|
|Colors:||Black with yellow|
|Available Sizes:||Custom sizes from 1 to 16 ft. (0.3 to 4.9 M)|