- Contact Info
Tapeswitch™ SE-45 & SE-75 Sensing Bumpers are designed for general-purpose, heavy-duty applications. They provide a large, compliant surface that protects personnel or equipment by detecting contact or impact before damage is done. Sensitivity is 20 lbs nominal, with substantial overtravel cushioning. These pressure-sensitive bumpers feature easy bolt-on mounting with adjustable bolt locations.
The exterior housing of these sensing bumpers is constructed from EPDM rubber, which is resistant to water, oil, hydraulic fluids, and coolants. All SE Series pressure-sensitive bumpers are supplied with 4-conductor, Fail-Safe wiring and are compatible with Tapeswitch™ Safety Interface Modules.
• Large sensing area maximizes the collision zone
• Less than 10% compliance before activation and 60% over travel cushioning after activation
• Straight and corner configurations available
• Available in lengths up to 12 feet
• 4-conductor Fail-Safe wiring is standard
• Collision detection on AGVs, mobile work platforms, and material handling vehicles
• Obstruction detection on large moving doors, mobile work stations, and telescoping conveyors
• Protection of stationary devices in proximity to moving equipment
|Actuation Force:||Less than 10 lbs nominal|
|Lengths:||1 FT - 12 FT|
|Recommended Voltage & Current::||28 VAC or VDC at 1 amp max|
|Housing:||Fiber-reinforced EPDM rubber|